Ecommerce Europe recommends you to read SEND – a magazine on the cross-border mailing industry. It is published by Asendia – the Joint Venture between La Poste and Swiss Post – and aims to offer expertise and added value to the stakeholders of the cross-border mailing industry. The magazine is published twice a year and read by retailers well as industry associations and media. The electronic version can be viewed here.
The topics for this issue are:
- Crossing the border: new trends and figures on e-commerce, outlining opportunities.
- The power of content: trends and opportunities of corporate publishing.
- Interview on e-commerce trends with the Vice-President of Ecommerce Europe, Wijnand Jongen.
- A case study from Denmark on corporate publishing.
- Best practice: creative direct mail campaigns – what works!
- Know-how: facts & figures on e-commerce, direct mail and press.
Feedback on the magazine can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.