Are you a manufacturer, distributor or brand that needs to understand how B2B e commerce will transform your business and sales channels? – or already selling online – The GAME PLAN B2B e Commerce forum is the most important forum you can attend this year. This interactive, educational, hands-on conference is designed specifically for B2B executives. Visit the event which on 28 and 29 October 2013 and you will:
- find out how leading manufacturers and brand distributors are using B2B e-commerce to drive greater sales and success.
- see Forrester Research’s lead B2B analyst unveil their most comprehensive study to date on B2B e-commerce, which visitors will receive as a free gift.
- learn how to build an implement a B2B e-commerce strategy that makes sense for business and customers.
- discover how to attract more customers to buy online while improving customer service.
- attend interactive discussion rounds such as how to solve product content management challenges, managing organizational change created by B2B e-commerce and understanding the impact of mobile technologies.
- hear keynote speaker Jack Shaw, Technology Futurist and E-commerce Specialist, world-renowned business advisor and author, present a proven framework that you can share with your colleagues to understand the impact of e-commerce on your business and how to profit.
Berlin Congress Center
Learn more at gameplan-b2b-forum.com and #B2BGAMEPLAN
Use promo code “SAVE200” to receive the discounted rate of 699 EUR.
Click here to register.