A state-of-the-art overview of the global mobile transaction services ecosystem
The Mobile Payments Market Guide 2013, published by The Paypers, aims to be the most complete and up-to-date reference source for mobile payments, mobile commerce and mobile banking-related information at global level.
The second edition of the Mobile Payments Market Guide provides an in-depth look at the global mobile transaction services ecosystem, combining insight from key stakeholders and top-level industry thought leaders with a comprehensive overview of market players. Voices from all areas of the mobile ecosystem – services providers, banks, industry associations, as well as top industry experts – have exposed their vision on the main developments, current and upcoming trends in the mobile space.
Highlights of the 2013 edition of the Mobile Payments Market Guide:
- Leading industry associations endorsed our market guide such as the Merchant Risk Council, Ecommerce Europe, Efma and the Smart payments Association (SPA);
- Leading market players express their thought leadership about a range of topics such as:
- The High Street: The race is on, by Petter Made, COO & Co-Founder, SumUp
- The future is here and its name is ‘cross-channel’, by Christian von Hammel-Bonten, Executive Vice President Sales Telecommunications, Wirecard
- Will digital wallets pay off for banks? By Patrick Desmarès, CEO, Efma
- Optimizing certification for mobile payment platforms, by Andreas Stroebel, President, Smart Payment Association
- Exclusive interview with Jason Oxman, CEO, Electronic Transactions Association—The payments industry has really embraced innovation in mobile in a way that not very many industries have done historically”
- In-depth company profiles mapping out over 350 key players in the mobile payments space;
- Enhanced online company profiles database with advanced search functionality.
You can download the free report HERE.