From January 2021, it will be possible to take part in the third edition of the Performance Marketing Diamonds CEE competition. It is the international competition focused on the areas of performance marketing and affiliation. Performance Marketing Diamonds is an opportunity for companies from the CEE region to show their activities outside the country.
Internationality is particularly important in the competition because it is a chance for companies from the CEE region to present themselves outside the country, conduct performance marketing activities and prove their effectiveness. Applications are accepted only in English.
- Artur Malinowski, Digital Marketing Division Director, EMPIK
- Wojciech Kozłowski, Marketing Director, DECATHLON
- Michał Pachnik, Head of Ecommerce Campaigns & Mobile app, CCC
- Tomasz Osman, Vice President, SAVICKI
- Wojciech Tomaszewski, Chief Marketing & E-commerce Officer, ANSWEAR.com
More Jurors will be presented soon.
Companies can apply in the following categories:
- The most effective mobile campaign
- The most effective lead generation campaign
- The most effective social media campaign
- The most effective SEM campaign
- The most effective affiliate program
- The most effective video campaign
- The most effective use of data
- The most effective sales campaign
- The most effective use of influencer marketing in performance
- Open category
- Performance creativity in crisis
- The integrated campaign of the year
- Performance or/and Affiliate agency of the year
- Performance technology of the year
The Jury will also award the Grand Prix winner. In 2019, this award was received by Bluerank together with Doz.pl
The winners of 2019 and 2018 include companies such as: Bluerank, Answear.com, TradeTracker Poland, Home & You, Tradedoubler, Semahead. Bluerank became the Agency of the Year 2019.
For more information, please visit this website.
Terms and regulations are available here.