The winners of the Performance Marketing Diamonds CEE Contest, organized by the Chamber of Digital Economy, were announced during the ceremonial gala, held on May 19 2022 in Kinguin Esports Lounge in Gdańsk. The winning companies and agencies were selected in 11 categories. The Agency of the Year title went to Sales Tube, the winner of as many as 4 awards, which also guaranteed it the Grand Prix of the competition. The Brand of the Year award was won by Empik.
Performance Marketing Diamonds CEE, as the only international contest in Poland, appreciates and presents performance marketing and affiliate campaigns implemented not in the Polish market but also the entire region of Central and Eastern Europe.
The year 2021 was a watershed, as, following in the footsteps of other global and European markets, online advertising expenditure already accounted for half of all advertising expenditure. Performance marketing is all about optimisation and tangible results, which is all that advertisers are looking for in difficult times like the pandemic. A few years ago, as the only organisation operating in the Polish market, we saw the need to develop and promote this advertising sector through, among other things, the Performance Marketing Diamonds Contest. Year after year, we see the quality of the competition entries increasing, which shows that the performance marketing advertising market is growing and becoming more and more mature. Big congratulations to the nominees and winners – you’ve done a fantastic job. – Patrycja Sass-Staniszewska, President, Chamber of Digital Economy
Comprising experts working in the marketing and e-commerce industry, the competition jury nominated as many as 40 best campaigns in 11 categories in the first phase of evaluating the entries. The winners in each category were then selected. For the first time, the agency of the year title was won by Sales Tube, which received the largest number of awards – 4, thus also winning the Grand Prix of the competition. The Brand of the Year title went to Empik.
The winners of the Performance Marketing Diamonds CEE Contest 2022
- The most effective paid social media campaign: pl & Modivo
- The most effective SEM campaign: Empik
- The most effective affiliate program: Empik & Tradedoubler
- The most effective sales campaign: SalesTube
- The most effective mobile campaign: CCC & Appnext
- Best pandemic effects: SalesTube & Travelist
- The most effective lead generation campaign OMD
- The most effective video campaign: SalesTube
- Long-term performance cooperation: Tradedoubler
- The integrated campaign of the year: Bluerank
- The most effective content marketing campaign: Bluerank & Empik
- Performance technology of the year: Sempai
- Performance agency of the year: SalesTube
- Performance brand of the year: Empik
- The GRAND PRIX: SalesTube
The jury decided to award two honourable mentions for the categories where contest was the fiercest:
- The most effective content marketing campaign for Content House & Insignia & Performance Media & BSH Sprzęt: Gospodarstwa Domowego
- Best pandemic effects for Whites
The correct course of the contest was supervised by Sowiński & Partners Law Firm as an auditor.
The main partners of the Performance Marketing Diamonds CEE 2022 Contest are Apifonica and Kinguin.
For more information about the competition, please visit https://performancedaycee.com/pmdiamonds/
About the Chamber of Digital Economy
The Chamber of the Digital Economy represents and supports the interests of companies involved in the electronic commerce market in Poland, with particular support for those being members of the e-Chamber. The mission of the e-Chamber is the development of the Polish digital economy sector through cooperation, exchange of know-how, legislative actions, and strong and effective representation of common interests in the dialogue with the institutions of the Polish government administration, the European Union, as well as non-governmental organisations both in Poland and abroad. To find out more, please visit www.eizba.pl
Contact for the media
Marta Zagożdżon, Press Officer, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. 605 073 929