The Web Fraud Prevention & E-Identity Market Guide 2012, published by The Paypers, was born from the growing acknowledgement that fraud is a major concern for all businesses and consumers that use the internet and mobile channel to interact, access and manage their finances and online identities.
This first edition provides a complete insight into the e-identity and web fraud ecosystem, comprising valuable input from industry stakeholders and associations, exposés from industry experts and thought leaders as well as detailed company profiles of the web fraud/e-identity services providers.
This guide aims to serve as the ultimate source not only for professionals in the transaction services industry, but also for relevant business audience, who gain access to an all-in-one reference material which provides latest insights into the industry and food for thought.
In order to encompass the diversity and complexity of the ecosystem, special attention was given to global and regional industry and government initiatives, among which:
• The National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC)
• SSEDIC: Scoping the Single European Digital Identity Community (SSEDIC)
Other highlights of the 2012 edition include:
* Leading industry associations endorsed our market guide such as the Merchant Risk Council
* Leading market players express their thought leadership about a range of topics including:
• Cross-Industry Collaboration: the Key to Fighting Online Payment Fraud
• Telephone Payments Are Still a Force to be Reckoned with
• Breaking the Language Barrier: Why Fraud Needs Its Own Esperanto
• Crafting an Effective BYOD Policy
* In-depth company profiles mapping out over 250 key players in the web fraud prevention and e-identity space;
* Enhanced online company profiles database with advanced search functionality (http://www.thepaypers.com/companies)
You can download the free report HERE.