WEBINAR ORGANIZED BY EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND GERMANY AND POLISH CHAMBER OF ELECTRONIC ECONOMY
Join the webinar during which the lawyers of Eversheds Sutherland Germany will introduce you to the key legal aspects important for companies wishing to enter the German e-commerce market. The partner of the meeting is the Polish Chamber of Electronic Economy (Izba Gospodarki Elektronicznej).
The webinar will be conducted in English. Participation is free of charge.
Why you should attend?
The digital business in Germany has rapidly increased during the recent year and have opened new business fields, opportunities to generate new revenue streams or efficiencies of operations. Considering the latest developments on the international markets, Germany looks more into the products and services from the EU, in particular from Eastern Europe. The region can offer significant advantages in terms of innovation, service and price/quality ratio. In times of restricted traveling and public gatherings the digital market entry is a great opportunity to discover the German market by setting a visible footprint.
The webinar will cover:
- Legal framework for entering German market;
- An overview and relevant trends in the e-commerce market overview;
- Sector specifications;
- Legal aspects of conducting online business activity in Germany (corporate matters (e.g. German vs. foreign entity), data privacy, issues related to commercial and civil law);
- “Digital” tax.
- Danguole Hackel (corporate law)
- Jörg Käßner (tax)
- Nils Müller (data protection)
- Steffen Morawietz (commercial law)
- Registration is conducted on the Eversheds Sutherland website – Register now >>
- Registration is open until 23 April 2021.
- Each person will be individually notified of the acceptance of their application.
- Link to the event will be sent one day before the webinar.
- The event is aimed at companies running or intending to conduct e-commerce activities on the German market.
- Meeting will be conducted in English.
- The event is free of charge.
Milena Zaroślińska | firstname.lastname@example.org | +48 22 50 50 705.