Business Partners are the preferred suppliers of the European
Increase your company’s visibility within Ecommerce Europe’s extensive network and take advantage of the opportunities to gather valuable insights and expertise through sharing of information and networking with industry partners.
In addition, business partners can join expert meetings to discuss European policy strategies on the key themes: Internet Security & Privacy, Consumer Rights, e-Payments, Taxation, Competition and e-Logistics.
For members of a National Association
For NON members of a National Association
Benefits for Business Partners
- Exclusive Ecommerce Europe Business Partner logo for your website
- Your profile on the Ecommerce Europe website
- One article in the Ecommerce Europe newsletter and on the website about your organization
- One article per quarter in the Ecommerce Europe newsletter and on the website about your organization and/or a specific topic
- Unlimited access to relevant events organized by Ecommerce Europe
- Only upon invitation, participation in expert Taskforces of dedicated policy Working Committees: Digital Transactions and Innovation; e-Logistics
- Free annual European B2C Ecommerce Report (value: 795 €)
- Receive weekly and monthly monitoring on policy, lobbying and advocacy efforts of the Association
The partnership is subjected to balloting and screening by Ecommerce Europe