Official language: French
National Association (NA): FEVAD
Currency: Euro (EUR)
Overview of French e-commerce statistics
Internet penetration: 90%
% of e-shoppers: 76%
Turnover growth: 12.5%
French online population
France’s population in 2019 was 65.4 million people, of which 90% use the internet.
French e-commerce sales reached €92.6 billions in 2018.
- Webshops: 600
- Website: www.fevad.com/
- Social Media:
FEVAD is the French National Association. Fevad aims to bring together all players in the e-commerce and distance selling, regardless of the sector and the communication medium used. Today Fevad includes over 370 companies and nearly 600 websites in the field of sales to individuals (B2C), sales professionals (B2B) or that the sale between users (C2C).
Become a member!
Becoming a member of FEVAD has several advantages:
- Free access to the European and Global B2C Ecommerce Light reports
- Participation in all activities, events and conferences
- Prove of professional ethics and trust by adding FEVAD logo on website
- Promotion of contacts, exchanges and development of professional network
- Access to counselling and expertise
- Being represented and defended politically