From 19 January 2022 unique projects and campaigns in the area of performance marketing and affiliation to the Performance Marketing Diamonds CEE contest can be submitted. This is the fourth edition of that international contest in Poland, which focuses on these two key areas for online stores and marketplaces. This is an opportunity for all those who apply to present their activities not only in Poland, but also in Central and Eastern Europe.
“Every year we get an increasing number of applications, which shows how the market is growing and how the value of the performance campaigns is growing, both in Poland and abroad. The greatest value of the Performance Marketing Diamonds CEE contest is its’ international reach. It is a unique opportunity for Polish companies to present their projects and achievements beyond the borders of our country. Therefore, we are cooperating with Ecommerce Europe again this year in order to promote the contest to countries from the CEE region “- Patrycja Sass-Staniszewska, President of the Chamber of Digital Economy
The greatest value of the Performance Marketing Diamonds contest is its international reach. This is a unique opportunity for Polish companies to present their projects and achievements abroad. On the other hand, for companies that implement performance marketing campaigns in other European countries, it is an opportunity to present their activities in Poland. Applications in English can be submitted via https://performancedaycee.com/pmdiamonds/ until 23 February 2022.
In order to fully reflect the changes that took place on the market in 2021, six new categories were introduced in the fourth edition of the Performance Marketing Diamonds CEE:
– in regular categories: “best pandemic effects”, “long-term performance cooperation”, “the most effective content marketing campaign” and “the most effective performance campaign for CEE (excluding Polish market)”
– in main categories, the novelties include “Media Publisher of the year” and “Performance Brand of the year”
Campaigns and projects can be submitted in the following categories:
- the most effective mobile campaign
- the most effective lead generation campaign
- the most effective social media campaign
- the most effective SEM campaign
- the most effective affiliate program
- the most effective video campaign
- the most effective sales campaign
- the most effective use of influencer marketing in performance
- best pandemic effects
- long term performance cooperation
- the most effective content marketing campaign
- the most effective performance campaign for CEE (excluding Polish market)
- the integrated campaign of the year
- Media Publisher of the year
- Performance technology of the year
During the deliberations, the Jury of the contest will select the Grand Prix winner. Additionally, during the Gala the best performance marketing agency and the best brand in the field of performance marketing will be announced. The winners will be companies with the largest number of statuettes in the contest categories.
The works will be judged by:
- Artur Malinowski, Emik
- Barbara Matkowska-Włosek, TIM S.A.
- Daniel Rogiński, Zalando
- Łukasz Woźnica, Apifonica
- Jakub Rybałtowski, Decathlon
- Justyna Andreas, Packeta
- Marek Spadło, Kinguin
- Michał Pachnik, Vice Director of Ecommerce, CCC
- Robert Biegaj, Offerista Group Poland
- Wojciech Tomaszewski, ANSWEAR.com
In 2021 Bluerank received the greatest award – Grand Prix.
The winners of the 2021 edition include companies such as: SalesTube with Value Media, Bliuerank, Tradedoubler, FormUp, CCC, Mullenlowe MediaHub with Decathlon, Cubegroup.
For more information – visit website: https://performancedaycee.com/pmdiamonds/
Link to the Terms&Conditions: https://performancedaycee.com/pmdiamonds/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/TermsConditions-PMD-CEE-2022-1.pdf
Content provided by the Chamber of Digital Economy (Poland)